Construction: Reconstruction of a Primary school Bratislava – Jarovce
Start of construction: 07/2017
End of construction: 10/2017
Project manager: Ing. Ľuboš Kormaník
Jarovce Primary School, is considering enlarging the utility area with new functional parts above the two parts of the existing blocks of study rooms that are going to be accessed by a light steel staircase, the roof structure is made of light wooden jars.
Part of the revitalization plan is to: Reconstruct the changing rooms in the underground floor considering increased capacity for a larger number of pupils, replacement of old windows and doors on the basis of new requirements for fire protection, thermal insulation. In the part adjacent to the original boiler room a new part of the reconstruction of the warehouse for polytechnic education with separate wardrobe space and exterior entrance is solved.
- Demolition of atics and stairwell,
- Wall masonry,
- Attachment of reinforcement to the vence
- Assembly of the shutter
- Reinforcing and concreting of wreaths on 3rd floor
- The first section of the rim was embedded on the second track, concrete washers were castoned over the gable walls of the shield walls on the first track, further formwork and reinforcement was prepared for the other wreaths, and the facade of the first street from the street was begun.
- We continue with fastening of the facade, casting and reinforcement of another section of wings on the 2nd track and with the milling of the pylons on the 2nd track
- Realization of the roof: installation of wooden trusses, wooden lining and waterproofing
- Mural of ribbed walls and partitions
- Blasting the old roof cloak
- Installation of windows
- Implementation of the contact thermal insulation system
It is realized:
- Contact thermal insulation system
- Electrical wiring
- External parapets